Yes, I am nagging (encouraging) all members of the PureBond Fabricator Network (PFN) to get your entries in for this year’s PureBond Quality Awards! The May 31, 2013 entry deadline is fast approaching and we want to make sure everyone gets their entries in on time!! For more inormation on the awards, see below!!!
Here is how it works:
- Kitchen – Residential
- Bath – Residential
- Residential Other (furniture, built-ins, etc.)
- Commercial (any application)
Columbia Forest Products (the contest sponsor and manufacturers of PureBond) will award Visa Gift cards to the top three participants in each category in the amounts of:
- 1st Place – $1,000
- 2nd Place – $250
- 3rd Place – $100
Winners will also be featured on our websites for a year and be promoted through our press releases and social media outlets. In addition, all winners will receive a plaque and a PureBond Quality Award Winner badge to place on their website and social media platforms.
To participate each PFN must submit this entry form with the following:
- A paragraph about their shop and history.
- A paragraph about the job submitted, date of installation and the PureBond product used.
- A paragraph about how PureBond plywood met the needs of the client (No VOC’s, made in America, all wood construction.)
- A minimum of 2 – maximum of 6 – pictures of the job submitted (high-quality, hi-res digital images of at least 800 x 600 pixels in JPG, TIF, or EPS format.)
- Limited to one submission per category.
- Must be a member of the PureBond Fabricator Network . Click link for more information: http://columbiaforestproducts.com/Forms.aspx/PFN
Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges TBD in the near future!
Contest runs from March 1 to May 31, 2013
Email images and entry form to:
Subject: 2012 PureBond Quality Awards
Or visit our contest page for more information.